Please click on the flyers below to access information on our Employee Assistance Program.
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support for you and your family during this challenging time.
Need support? Reach out to EAP today!
Visit anthemeap.com (log in: GMS) or call 1-800-999-7222.
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to:
- Telephonic support. Available 24/7, Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Speak to a work/life specialist who can conduct a search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care. Conduct your own search at anthemeap.com
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- myStrength. Join this virtual “health club for your mind” to gain access to tools to help manage stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more. To register, select the myStrength Center on the EAP website.
- Website. At anthemeap.com you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.