To improve the quality of life by supporting independence. Our goal is accomplished by obtaining and training a professional workforce who embodies knowledge and promotes teaching by spreading tolerance and understanding of all people’s varying abilities.
Our Core Values
- Understanding and respect
- Growth and learning
- Quality services, equal opportunity and a safe environment
- A team-based approach to services and meeting goals
News and Information from the Human Resources Department
To report harassment, contact Matt Giesecke at (207) 523-5175 or email@example.com
Five Safety Tips From Our Partners at MEMIC:
- Wear appropriate footwear for outdoor winter weather. Bring your other shoes and put them on once indoors.
- Part in authorized or cleared parking spaces. Avoid spaces where ice is likely.
- When exiting your vehicle, keep your hands free and use the door, steering wheel, or other surface for support.
- Do not carry too much, and place any items into your vehicle while supported before getting in. If getting out, grab your items once out of your vehicle.
- Take short steps at a slower pace. This helps keep more of your footwear in contact with the ground and keeps you more centered over your base of support.
Don’t let stress get in the way. Use myStrength to feel your best emotionally. Want to learn more about myStrength? Check out this video or visit the GMS Employee Assistance Program website (company code GMS).
Commonly Requested Forms
- W4 Federal Tax Form
You must complete this form to set the number of deductions and additional withholding amount, if applicable. You may also adjust your federal withholding at any time throughout your employment.
- W4 Maine Tax Form
You must complete this form to set the number of deductions and additional withholding amount, if applicable. You may also adjust your state withholding at any time throughout your employment.
- Direct Deposit Form
Attach verification of banking information
- Address-Phone Number Update
– Policies –
- GMS Employee Handbook
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Calendar
- Injury Report
You must let you supervisor, know as soon as there is an injury at the workplace. This form will need to be filled out as soon as possible and sent to Matt Giesecke, Director of HR as soon as possible.
– Wellness –
– Training –
- College of Direct Support training information and website
- Safety Academy Online – Yearly required training
– Tech Support –
– Frequently Used Websites –