Welcome to the GMS Employee Website
To improve the quality of life by supporting independence. Our goal is accomplished by recruiting, developing and retaining a professional workforce who embodies knowledge and promotes teaching by spreading tolerance and understanding of all people’s varying abilities.
Our Core Values
News and Information from the Human Resources Department
Have a general question for HR? Click here: Ask the Expert
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support for you and your family during this challenging time.
As news of COVID-19 continues to evolve, you may find yourself growing increasingly concerned about dependent care, personal finances or even your family’s preparedness to weather the storm. If so, rest assured you’re not alone. Remember, your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to provide you and your household members support during challenging times.
Need support? Reach out to EAP today!
Visit anthemeap.com (log in: GMS) or call 1-800-999-7222.
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to:
- Telephonic support. Available 24/7, Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Speak to a work/life specialist who can conduct a search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care. Conduct your own search at anthemeap.com
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- myStrength. Join this virtual “health club for your mind” to gain access to tools to help manage stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more. To register, select the myStrength Center on the EAP website.
- Website. At anthemeap.com you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.
For more information click here (or picture above)
Click above to read the entire article
There are simple everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses: Avoid close contact with people who are sick; avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands; and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
If you are sick, remain home until you have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medicine (i.e. Tylenol).
Click here for the latest information on the COVID-19:
Company ID 98458
How Can Key Bank Help You?
Click here to find out
Fewer clicks to get the benefits information your employees need. Relevant and current information delivered up front, based on their plans. These are a couple of the exciting employees will see on anthem.com.
The website is faster and more intuitive to use, so it’ll be easier than ever to see what you plan covers and your costs, check the status of your claims, or take advantage of health and wellness tools. You can also get to their ID cards right away.
The new anthem.com is aligned to your plan. It understands their benefits and matches them up with what resources they need, when they need them.
– Frequently Used Websites –
– Policies –
- GMS Employee Handbook
- GMS Policies for Protection of the Privacy of PHI
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Calendar
- Injury Report
You must let you supervisor know as soon as there is an injury at the workplace. This form will need to be filled out as soon as possible and sent to Matt Giesecke, Director of HR as soon as possible.
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Exposure Control Plan
- Department of Labor Posters
– Wellness –
– Training –
- College of Direct Support training information and website
- Safety Academy Online – Yearly required training
– Tech Support –