Careers. Community. Connections.
To improve the quality of life by supporting independence. Our goal is accomplished by recruiting, developing and retaining a professional workforce who embodies knowledge and promotes teaching by spreading tolerance and understanding of all people’s varying abilities.
Our Core Values
We are currently seeing an increase in positive cases largely driven by a more contagious version of coronavirus.
Reminders to stay safe:
Wearing your mask at work is required (tight fit over your nose and mouth).
Protect yourself outside of work. (Wear a mask, distance, and wash hands)
Wash your hands often: always before/after direct care, before eating, cooking, after using the restroom, after handling your mask, after leaving a public place.
Cover cough and sneezes
Clean and disinfect
Monitor your health daily – Complete temp checks when arriving and departing each shift. Report symptoms immediately to supervisor.
*If you have concerns over the Russian invasion of Ukraine please click below for our EAP site*
Use Company Code: GMS
News and Information from the Human Resources Department
Have a general question for HR? Click here: Ask the Expert
Having trouble getting your vaccination records?
Try here: Immpact Immunization Record Request
Click on the picture below to hear a short podcast on Influenza
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support for you and your family during this challenging time.
Need support? Reach out to EAP today!
Visit anthemeap.com (log in: GMS) or call 1-800-999-7222.
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to:
- Telephonic support. Available 24/7, Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Speak to a work/life specialist who can conduct a search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care. Conduct your own search at anthemeap.com
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- myStrength. Join this virtual “health club for your mind” to gain access to tools to help manage stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more. To register, select the myStrength Center on the EAP website.
- Website. At anthemeap.com you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.