Welcome to the GMS Employee Website
To improve the quality of life by supporting independence. Our goal is accomplished by recruiting, developing and retaining a professional workforce who embodies knowledge and promotes teaching by spreading tolerance and understanding of all people’s varying abilities.
Our Core Values
News and Information from the Human Resources Department
Have a general question for HR? Click here: Ask the Expert
Click on the picture below to hear a short podcast on Influenza
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers support for you and your family during this challenging time.
Need support? Reach out to EAP today!
Visit anthemeap.com (log in: GMS) or call 1-800-999-7222.
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to:
- Telephonic support. Available 24/7, Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Speak to a work/life specialist who can conduct a search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care. Conduct your own search at anthemeap.com
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- myStrength. Join this virtual “health club for your mind” to gain access to tools to help manage stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more. To register, select the myStrength Center on the EAP website.
- Website. At anthemeap.com you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.
– Frequently Used Websites –
– Policies –
- GMS Employee Handbook
- GMS Policies for Protection of the Privacy of PHI
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Calendar
- Injury Report
You must let you supervisor know as soon as there is an injury at the workplace. This form will need to be filled out as soon as possible and sent to Matt Giesecke, Director of HR as soon as possible.
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Exposure Control Plan
- Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation Plan
- Department of Labor Posters
– Wellness –
– Training –
- College of Direct Support training information and website
- Safety Academy Online – Yearly required training
– Tech Support –